AirCat 1/2-Inch Kevlar Composite Impact Wrench
- Most powerful 1/2-inch impact in its class; Durable Kevlar composite housing with ergonomically designed handle (reduces operator fatigue)
- Patented quiet technology (86 decibels)
- Hard hitting twin clutch mechanism
- Patented through-the-handle exhaust to keep debris away from face
- Easy operation flip lever - forward and reverse
- This composite impact wrench from AIRCAT comes form AIRCAT'S NITROCAT line and considered to be the most powerful 1/2" impact wrench in its class. The wrench features a highly durable Kevlar composite housing with an ergonomically designed handle that greatly reduces operator fatigue. This model comes with AIRCAT'S patented built-in quiet technology with a guaranteed output of only 86 decibels. The wrench is composed of a hard hitting clutch mechanism and features AIRCAT'S patented through-the-handle exhaust to safely keep debris away from face and avoid irritation and injury to the eyes. This model has an easy operation flip lever that is capable of forward and reverse modes.